10.29.2013

Rosemary Chicken Wings


I'm not surprised, not everything lasts
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track
Talk myself in, I talk myself out
I get all worked up then I let myself down

I tried so very hard not to lose it
I came up with a million excuses
I thought, I thought of every possibility

And I know some day that it’ll all turn out
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid that I'll give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet


There is a perfectly good reason why I am quoting Michael Buble, other than the obvious reasons like his talents, good looks, romantic songs, and his good looks (it was worth mentioning twice). This recipe for rosemary chicken wings came from Mr. Wonderful himself. They are his go-to party dish and seemed like the perfect thing for me to make for a football-filled Saturday. I had never made chicken wings before but once I saw the words "rosemary" and "Buble" I knew that this was the perfect way to dive in to this dish. 
I will say the hardest part about this recipe was removing the wingtips and separating the wings in to two pieces. I still can't say for sure if I did it correctly, but they look and taste good and that is really all that matters. 


Michael Buble just hasn't met me yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio