11.22.2013

Have a Great Weekend

Image

I have been looking forward to this weekend since 6 a.m. on Monday morning. I have been overly exhausted and this change in the weather and the huge drop in the temperature are not helping my productivity. Despite being tired, I woke myself up early this morning to get things done (like this blogpost) so that I can move straight in to the weekend after the 5 o'clock quitting bell. Enjoy these links and the weekend!

Julia has been killing it with the outfit posts recently, but I loved her "LBD, Five Ways" post the most

This playlist, based on Marnie from 'Girls' has been on a constant loop on my computer

Just one more way to use pumpkin this season, Pumpkin Ice Cream Snickerdoodle Sandwiches

25% off winter favorites at J. Crew, I will take thisthis, and these


Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving) Ideas and Decor

twist on your traditional turkey

I love the idea of winter whites - inspiration by two of my favorites, here and here

master bedroom makeover to swoon over

This is an all-too-accurate reaction to the greatness of Spotify

friend's wedding was featured on Style me Pretty! How gorgeous!

an interesting article about four unlikely lives that were changed that day. 


Happy weekend and may the odds be ever in your favor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio